Tuesday, October 9, 2007

About me

Greetings, my name is Patrik. I come from northern primorska more exactly from Tolmin. I really enjoy working with computers and stuff like that. I have a dog. I feel great when I'm walking with him. This summer I subscribed to a vocational collage of Informatics stationed in TŠC Nova Gorica. I want to finish this educational program so I can go find a job;).

In my free time, I play a lot of computer games from which I learned most of the English language and met lots of American friends. I am also into cars, I love a great audio system and also I love great music. That is something about me, but you will find out other interesting things about me in the future.

6 comments:

Pyrotech said...

Hello tripZ, nice to see your blog ;D

Patrik said...

Hey Pyro, welcome!

Thanks for all the help setting this up!

Pyrotech said...

Anytime ;)

BaTMaN said...

hello look who we found here....

Nice to see you...
How are you doing?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prezioso said...

Hi! Nice 2 see U! How is your car? Is still crashing for no reason? :)