Monday, October 15, 2007

World Of Warcraft

World of Warcraft is a (MMORPG - Massive Multiplayer Online Roll Playing Game) online game. You can play on the side of alliance or horde. There are a lot of servers in Europe to play on. You must pay for playing and it is addictable I can asure you that :)!! I play for nearly 2 years and I love it. There is always new things coming. There is aprox. 8000 people playing on one server. Anyway their homepage is Http://www.wow-europe.com ! Check it out.

3 comments:

bili said...

I think my friend is also hooked on this...or something similar... he explained it to me once...and it seemed cool...but it takes too much of your time doesn't it? ;)

Patrik said...

I guess it depends;) I can't really play all the time because I'm at school and at work most of it. But if I weren't working then sure I'll play it all the time ;)

swaroop said...

Hi this is a good article and an information. What are the other same opportunities? Please let me know on the same website. Thank you.

ebinezer
WoW Gold